The Arquitos Value portfolio is made up of companies where there is a mispricing between the current stock price and the overall company’s prospects. This discount may be determined by examining specific balance sheet characteristics and income statement valuation metrics. The portfolio is managed using fundamental research and contains traditional value stocks, arbitrage and special situations, and companies with superior leadership that have the safety and potential to grow over the long term. Arquitos Value has low turnover and does not employ leverage.
- Investors have 24/7 online access to view holdings, print out statements, and make deposits and withdrawals
- Investor assets are held with a third party custodian
- The portfolio manager has a substantial personal investment right beside clients in the same stocks and same original allocations
- We diversify by combining different investing styles and by owning stocks from different industries, not simply by owning more stocks
- Each investor is automatically entitled to SIPC, FDIC, and Lloyds of London Insurance policy protections totaling $14.5 million per client
Client accounts are managed using a Spoke Fund® structure. Spoke Funds® are a group of separate investor accounts linked to a portfolio containing a substantial investment of that fund’s manager. Each investor owns the same stocks and original allocations as the other investors. Investor assets are held with a third party custodian. Arquitos has the authority to place trades in investor accounts and deduct fees, but we have no other access to investor assets. Investors have 24/7 online access to view holdings, print out statements, and make deposits and withdrawals.